Senior Full Stack Engineer Dublin, Ireland
My client, a forward-thinking tech org are seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer to be part of a new growth phase within the Irish business. The client specialises in creating and developing customer-focused software and applications to serve industries such as travel, logistics, banking and many more. The role is a fully remote post couple with an array of different benefits, such as private healthcare and a pension scheme.
As Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will:
- Develop applications into a self-services portal that runs on different browsers and mobile OS.
- Troubleshoot cross-browser and mobile OS compatibility issues, front-end UI issues, and navigation problems.
- Write reusable and efficient code that prioritizes security and data protection.
Essential skills/ knowledge:
- Minimum 5 Years' experience in application development & support.
- Experience in Node JS (Primary), React JS (Primary), Angular (Secondary), Python, Typescript, and MySQL
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in developing applications running on AWS or some other cloud
- Must have knowledge in UI, Security Principles, OO Design, REST/SOAP, Multimedia Content Development, and API guidelines.
- Experience implementing authentication, authorization with OAuth, and use of Single Sign-On, SAML based authentication
Desired skills/ experience:
- Experience within the Fintech industries
- Experience with IAC, Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Salary is depending on experience
To be considered for this role, you must have the right to work in Ireland.