Senior SOC Analyst
United States; Remote
Up to $115,000 plus bonus and benefits
Daytime shift pattern: 7-3.30pm EST
Sunday to Thursday OR Tuesday to Saturday
Our retained client, an international cyber security services provider, are expanding their Security Operations Center. Seeking highly passionate and talented SOC Analysts.
What you'll do:
- Capably leveraging their high level analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills to accurately identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Ensure SLA are met
- Conduct network, device and log analysis correlating events to identify key tactics and procedures to contain ongoing threats and attacks.
- Guide and mentor SOC Analysts
- Experience working in a Security Operations Center
- Knowledge of network and server security protocols, technologies, and products.
- Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, OSCP, etc) preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.