If you are a software engineer with application security experience, Stott and May has a great opportunity for you. We are helping a respected company recruit a Lead Security Engineer - Edtech, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Lead Security Engineer, you will be developing application security best practices for a company that creates technology for classrooms across the world.
If you were already in this Lead Security Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Providing security guidelines to protect critical assets and data
- Analysing internally developed software and vendor products and procedures to address security requirements
- Working with DevOps engineers to integrate static and dynamic analysis security tools into CI/CD pipelines
- Providing vulnerability remediation guidance and mentoring to product development software engineers
To succeed in this Lead Security Engineer job, you will need 5+ years of experience in an application security role and experience with Cloud and virtualised technology in environments such as AWS or GCP.
You will also require the following:
- An understanding of HTTP and SSL/TLS protocols and web applications
- Familiarity with dynamic and static analysis tools and continuous integration/deployment processes and tools
- Knowledge of scripting languages and the ability to program in Python, Go, Scala, Lua, C, and C++
In return for your knowledge and inclusive approach, you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package.