Senior Salesforce Engineer needed by a world’s leading e-commerce platform. They need an experienced Salesforce Engineer to collaborate with cross-cloud teams and leverage the intersection of technology and people. Our client invests heavily into their Salesforce platform, which enables you to work with the newest technologies.
This role will be part of the core team responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Salesforce platform with complex integrations. This is a high-growth opportunity for anyone eager to get their hands on some code and collaborate with key stakeholders in the business.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications by developing customized Solutions.
- Use declarative and Salesforce features when appropriate without having to code all things from ground-up - focusing on low-to-no-code Solutions when applicable.
- Design and create lightning components (LWC and Aura) to enhance the baseline user experience.
- Create timelines, roadmaps, and development goals.
- Provide technical training and membership to the Salesforce team.
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software.
- Provide guidance and training to contracted resources and business users where appropriate.
- Continued knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
To Be Fit For The Role:
- 4+ Years’ experience implementing and designing complex Salesforce solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience working on CRM projects for middle market and enterprise size companies.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development (MuleSoft, DataWarehouse Pipelines, ERP platforms)
- Software engineering skills with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing)
- Experience working in the retail space is preferred.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Option to work remote.
Our client does not provide sponsorship at this time.