- Posted 08 June 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameIan Ascuasiati
- Remote working Remote
Senior Salesforce Software Engineer is needed for a fully remote, direct-hire position with a market-leading Renewable Energy company. This client embodies an innovative outlook on limiting and reducing carbon footprints by their consumers in a new and efficient way.
You will be able to have an impact on the Green Energy growth in the US, putting your Salesforce skill set to work in an effort to bring renewable energy to more & more people across the country. With that said, you’ll also have skin in the game as this role is offering a generous base + bonus package, complemented by equity shares within this market-leading business.
- Plans, creates, and maintains complex applications
- Recognizes when to use configuration vs. code to problem solve
- Develops unit tests and guarantees code coverage that precisely tests business logic and functionality
- Contributes to developing specifications for epics and user stories
- Resolves or suggests solutions for complex issues or problems
- Expected to stay up to date with new Salesforce technologies to maintain a high level of current knowledge on the subject matter
- Extensive knowledge pertaining to declarative development within the Salesforce platform
- Salesforce certifications are a plus, but not required
- Demonstrate capability with SFDX, CI/CD pipelines, Zuora, NetSuite, Conga, and Boomi is a plus