Senior Salesforce Developer
Stott and May are helping a thriving company find an experienced Salesforce Senior Lead Developer to build their client’s suite of applications. This Salesforce Senior Lead Developer role is based in Boston, MA, and requires a physical presence at the office. The position offers a generous hourly rate.
In this Senior Salesforce Lead Dev job, you will be working with a mid-size bank and will be in charge of a team developing software-based Salesforce CRM and leveraging external resources.
If you were already working in this Senior Salesforce Developer job, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
- Analyzed business requirements and created software solutions using salesforce modules
- Backlogged refinement and story sizing with an emphasis on defining business value and acceptance criteria
- Enhanced existing nCino solution with new modules and customization
You would also have created and maintained automated testing for all code and provided internal support for developed applications.
Requirements of this Senior Salesforce Dev role include:
- 5+ years of experience developing and managing Salesforce Applications
- Familiarity with nCino salesforce solution
- Experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Advanced knowledge of the Salesforce CRM Platform
For full details of this Salesforce Senior Lead Developer job in Boston, MA, please get in touch with Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.