Senior Project Manager- (Digital Advertising/Marketing)
Permanent, Full time
Hybrid working – Surrey based (3 days in the office, 2 days remote working)
Salary- £60K - £70K per annum, DOE
Stott and May are pleased to be working with a dynamic client who are looking to expand their team due to growth within the business.
· Responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of projects
· Manage and coordinate project deliverables with various stakeholders
· Liaise and build key relationships with existing managers within the Agency and with existing managers/contractors
· Arrange team meetings and ensure all projects are delivered on time
· Corporate with the Digital team to run omni channel business and projects
· Strong communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· Solid organizational skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your most up-to-date CV.
We look forward to speaking with you.