We are looking for a dedicated Partner Marketing Manager to take immediate ownership of the strategy, development, and execution of various partner marketing programs inside our client's business by collaborating with internal and external resources. This role is key to the expansion of our business, with the goal of generating net-new leads and closed deals, by helping enhance marketing programs that build awareness, create demand, and deliver quantifiable results for the greater go-to-market organization.
Our ideal candidate must have prior experience building strategies for various partner marketing channels, ideally within the cyber security sector. A proven track record of teaming with Microsoft to generate engagement, leads and revenue is also critical to the success of this role.
The core responsibilities of this role are to develop an overall partner marketing plan, execute events, deploy creative partner engagement strategies, and create marketing content and sales tools to support our technology and channel partners – with the main outcome being the generation of business leads and revenue for the business. You will be a primary marketing contact for local and sometimes international partners and have a high degree of responsibility for both the strategy & execution of the program.
· Plan, manage, and execute co-branded campaigns, webinars, events, and other marketing activities to drive partner engagement, expansion, and generate demand.
· Measure and report on the results of partner marketing campaigns to identify areas for improvement and ensure that campaigns are meeting their objectives.
· Jointly develop and execute comprehensive partner marketing strategies and programs to generate net new demand, increase brand awareness, and drive revenue growth.
· Collaborate with Sales and our partner’s Sales teams to design partner-focused collateral, including presentations, whitepapers, sales enablement materials, emails, brochures, case studies, etc.
· Work with the BDRs to ensure we leverage partner marketing opportunities and support growth in pipeline.
· Stay connected with partner resources by developing an effective communications framework that informs partners of promotions, solution updates, etc.
· Work with the leadership team to expand our partner marketing strategies (affiliate marketing, sponsorships, white labeling, etc.)
· 5+ years of marketing experience in a similar partner-facing role.
· Strong experience partnering with Microsoft
· Proven track record of generating net-new leads and closed deals via partner channels
· Market experience within Cyber Security, Data Security, Encryption, or similar field.
· Startup or Scaleup experience.
· Strategic thinker and great storyteller with the ability to communicate a compelling vision, values, and strategy for partner success.
· Excellent written, communication, and verbal skills.
· Proven ability to produce consistent results while working remotely.
· Dynamic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, or related field preferred.
· Knowledge of various marketing automation and partner tracking software.