Exadel are looking for a Java QA to be part of their exciting growth plans in the LATAM region. As Java QA, you will be involved in providing the best quality tests and actively participate in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators.
This role will allow you to interact with stakeholders and the customer, will provide you with the chance to work on the latest technologies and trends from a development, architecture and cloud stand-point.
Exadel delivers digital transformation services and custom software solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands such as Google, Adobe, eBay, and HP. They are recognized by independent IT analysts as one of the leading agile software development service providers and have a rich history of contributing towards opensource. In 2021, the business experienced a record-breaking, 35% YoY, increase in growth - making it a go-to-employer for talented technology professionals seeking to accelerate their career development in a people-first environment.
Experience and skills required:
- 2+ years’ experience with building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Cucumber
- Experience with BDD
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Good knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
What you’ll get in return:
- Investment in your professional development (internal and external courses/events).
- Regular company socials and events.
- Access to internal global communities and interest groups.
- CSR and community giveback programs.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- The chance to be one of the founding members of the LATAM team.
The People-First Culture at Exadel
People drive Exadel’s success and sit at the heart of their culture and values. Exadel strives to understand its employees as diverse individuals. Empowering them to leverage their strengths to create outstanding results and career experiences. Everyone’s contributions count at Exadel - no matter how big or small.
There hasn’t been a better time to join Exadel due to the exciting work and growth they’re experiencing, so if you would like to be one of the first people within this Software Engineering team in Argentina and make an impact, please apply for further information and immediate consideration.