Do you have security and risk experience, and are you seeking a flexible and remote opportunity? Stott and May are helping a welcoming and inclusive company find a full-time Senior Security Consultant to join their team. The role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will direct compliance-related consulting engagements from an advisor, assessor, detailed tester, and project management perspective in this Security Consultant role. Most of your work will be done independently, but you will occasionally work on teams with peers and/or with the support of other team members.
To give you an idea of how the role will look and feel, here are a few areas you will be working in as Continuity & Compliance Consultant:
- Provide a blend of client services, including assessment, auditing, recommendations, and security advisory
- Conduct and manage multiple projects simultaneously, meeting project deadlines and budgets
- Deliver presentations and facilitate interviews with client stakeholders
- Execute client security program and security controls review
The successful Senior Security Consultant applicant will have 5+ years experience in compliance, information security auditing and assessment, or 7+ years of proven experience in a related information security field. You will need a working knowledge of IT concepts, such as networking, operating systems, databases, etc. Additional qualifications include:
- Experience conducting root cause analysis and delivering strategic recommendations
- Excellent communication skills for a variety of stakeholders and excellent time management and organizational skills
- CISSP, CISA, PCI DSS QSA, CMMC or comparable certifications – highly desired
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% once travel restrictions are lifted
In return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, our client will provide an excellent salary, career progression, and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please reach out today to apply and register your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!