SAP CRM support Analyst
Our IT offering is supported by a mix of in-house technology and 3rd party partnerships, our success if defined by our integrated and united approach to a full IT operation. You will be helping to support the SAP CRM system on some of the most exciting, new and challenging SAP solutions across the business.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in CRM helpdesk, administration or support role.
- Demonstrated ability to clarify the queries of business user / IT Support agent.
- Knowledge of relevant SAP modules: SAP Customer Data Cloud, SAP Annex Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of integration with other SAP modules
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationship.
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to issues and opportunities.
- Experience/knowledge in ERP modules is only an added advantage: SAP BASIS SAP BI/BW, SAP CRM Functional, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP Finance
Benefits to include excellent benefits package, including a company pension, 25 days’ holiday and a day off on your birthday, up to 33% in-store discount, and much more.