- Posted 27 June 2022
- Salary Competitive
- LocationSan Jose
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameJustin Steranka
- Remote working Remote
Stott and May are partnered with a leading provider of end user support, administrative and implementation/customization services for appexchange applications on salesforce platform.
Their service is designed to meet your dynamic needs for cloud computing with focus on Salesforce Platform and Salesforce AppExchange Applications
- Participating in business process discovery and producing detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
- Leading major Salesforce implementations, ensuring executives and stakeholders are aware of outcomes and status.
- Leading teams of Salesforce architects, developers, administrators, and business analysts to determine the most appropriate technical strategies and designs to meet client needs.
- Providing oversight to Salesforce Administrators and Developers to ensure their work
- meets solution requirements.
- Communicating technical concepts and breaking down complex business problems into easily understood communications to internal and external partners, including sharing best practices with clients throughout the duration of projects.
- Managing client expectations and maintaining communication throughout the course of projects, including acting as an escalation point for risks and issues to project teams and client management.
- Demonstrating broad solutions leadership, impacting significant solution direction, and exerting influence outside of the immediate team.
- Becoming a trusted partner and advisor to clients by serving as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and business process best practices.
- Establishing and building rapport with clients by using your consultative mindset to identify areas of future business.
- Maintaining Salesforce certifications across the platform.
What You Bring to the Team:
- First and foremost, a passion for Salesforce and helping clients succeed!
- Four years experience minimum in a consulting environment.
- Minimum of Salesforce.com Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Sales Cloud,Service Cloud, and Platform App Builder certifications, plus advanced experience with Salesforce configuration. Salesforce App Developer certification, and/or certifications in Pardot, CPQ, FSL, or other certifications are very strong pluses.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead business requirements discovery and convert findings into solution documentation and designs.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously, managing your time, and making judgments that are in the best interest of the client and Cloudforia.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- The unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.