- Posted 30 November 2022
- Salary 110000-120000
- LocationSan Mateo
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Do you have sales systems operation experience and are seeking a new hybrid role in Chicago, IL or San Mateo, CA? Stott & May US is helping a collaborative company recruit a Sr Sales Operations Specialist, and the role comes with an attractive salary of up to £100,000 p/a and a benefits package.
As a Sr Salesforce Administrator, you will own sales systems administration and lead routing and manage the sales tool stack (including data quality). This is a hybrid (remote/onsite) role and can be based in Chicago, IL or San Mateo, CA.
In your first few weeks in this Sr Sales Operations role, you can expect to:
- Take the lead as a primary business partner to sales management teams
- Own sales systems administration and lead routing
- Manage the sales tool stack, including data quality, ZoomInfo, Chorus and Outreach
To apply for this Sr Sales Operations Specialist role, you will need 2+ years of experience in a Sales Operations or Revenue Operations role, preferably in an enterprise software or SaaS high-growth environment. You will also require the following:
- Understanding of the common processes of an inside sales team (pipeline management, sales development and forecasting practices)
- An understanding of the lead to renewal flow
- Excellent documentation, presentation, and verbal communication skills
As a vital member of our team and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
If this Full-time remote Sr Sales Operations Specialist job motivates and inspires you, please contact us today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.