- Posted 15 February 2023
- Salary $90,000 - $125,000
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineCyber Security
- Contact NameRick Duffield
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Our client is a leading international organization with a long-standing reputation for handling complex and high-stakes matters for clients around the world. With a deep commitment to excellence, our client has built a team of exceptional professionals who work collaboratively to deliver innovative and effective solutions.
The Risk Analyst is responsible for ensuring consistent risk assessment and sustaining a risk-aware culture. Reporting to the Director of Risk Operations, the Analyst will assess cyber, tech, and operational risks, track issues, and report to stakeholders. They will implement security awareness and training programs and collaborate with stakeholders and IT implementers.
Key Points for the Role:
• Develop and manage the Risk Management Program, including identifying, categorizing, assessing, and registering risks.
• Assess and monitor vendor risks, manage the vendor risk program, and review SOC 2 reports and ISO certs.
• Research security controls and define strategy.
• Manage the firm's Security Awareness and Training Program.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
• 5 years of cybersecurity experience, conducting tech audits, and third-party security risk assessments.
• Proficiency in risk assessment software such as ServiceNow, Archer, or C2C MyRiskAssessor
• Strong communication skills, comfortability communicating to senior leadership, stakeholders and/or junior or nontechnical professionals.