MuleSoft Developer is needed by our market-leading retail to join their business on a permanent basis with an annual salary of up to $140,000. The successful
MuleSoft Engineer will take integration design specifications and develop integration solutions supporting a large spectrum of systems and platforms for a centuries-old retail brand.
As an Integration Programmer, you will work closely with senior management without any direct reports but will be expected to assist in the definition of integration architecture while owning the MuleSoft development environment.
To be considered for this exciting MuleSoft opportunity, applicants should match the following criteria:
- 3+ years’ experience in MuleSoft development
- Demonstrable experience implementing REST web services across a variety of data formats
- Strong knowledge of enterprise application integration, microservices architecture, and API architecture
- Experience working with the Anypoint Platform
- Understanding of DevOps principles
- Retail experience would be beneficial
- A proven collaborative attitude when working as part of a team to help mentor other team members
- MuleSoft certifications would be a plus.
For more information on this and other MuleSoft roles at Stott & May, please reach out to Ian Ascuasiati at "[email protected]"