HYBRID - Salesforce Lead Marketing Cloud Developer
Salary: $160K - $170K + 9% bonus & relocation available
Location: San Diego, CA / Corvallis, OR / Vancouver, WA (remote for 6 months then 1-2 days per week onsite)
Industry: Product-Based Company
An attractive hybrid opportunity with a Product-Based Tech company utilizing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud is hiring an SFMC Lead Developer to collaborate with cross-functional teams and deliver solutions for roadmap features, enhancements, and defects.
This is an ideal opportunity for skilled developers with experience working in an agile SDLC environment.
- Design, Configure and Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Utilize standard agile, SCRUM, and SDLC practices for project management and deliverability.
- Manage the integration and data flows across the CRM ecosystem to include SFMC, messaging, data storage, user app portal, as well as customer survey and offer tools
- Provide priority support for stakeholders working on deliverables and encountering errors/technical issues within Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Work with product and business stakeholders to deliver on backlog and sprint assignments
- Document technical details- creating code comments, software architecture, and flow diagrams.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience and deep technical and working knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- SFMC Email Specialist/Consultant/Developer/Admin or relevant certifications preferred
- Experience working in a Scrum team and delivering outcomes in an Agile environment
- Experience with data models for CRM solutions and SFMC integrations with data warehouses.
- Experience with SQL and Cloud based Data warehouses, such as Redshift, Snowflake etc. a plus
- Experience with Cloud based marketing communications services, such as AWS Pinpoint desired
- Experience with Cloud based Push notification services, such as Amazon SNS is helpful
- Working knowledge of JIRA and MIRO is a plus
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated with ability to define, structure and prioritize work for self and flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate.
- Ability to work across various levels of the organization while building trust and fostering collaboration.
- Able to understand data ecosystems, including data ingestion, data engineering/pipelines, usage/consumption, and data privacy considerations/governance (where applicable).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – capable of communicating in a way that conveys a clear understanding of the unique needs of widely varying audiences.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and overcome unexpected challenges.