Do you have IT security consulting experience, and are you seeking a new freelance opportunity in Luxembourg? If so, we'd love to hear from you! Stott and May are helping a cybersecurity company find a dedicated and collaborative IT Security Consultant to join their welcoming and talented team. This contract IT security role offers an excellent day rate and the chance to be part of a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a flexible IT Security Consultant, you will manage third-party security providers and tools to ensure timely delivery and high-quality security services. These services include web filtering, SOC activities, security incident management, penetration testing, vulnerability management, vulnerability remediation, patching, phishing exercises, password management solutions and more.
To give you an idea of how this IT security consulting job would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do:
- Advise the company's internal IT security and strategy team on security best practices, including MS365 and MS Azure security solutions, configuration and operations
- Develop or review the company's security-related documentation such as policies, processes or procedures
- Provide a general QA function and 'point of challenge' on the quality of documents
- Analyse and comply with data protection and data privacy requirements
- Manage IT security projects
To apply for this IT Security Consultant role, you will need an advanced computer science or IT security degree, with at least six years of relevant experience. You will also require the following:
- An understanding of the current IT security threat landscape and countermeasures
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary IT security concepts, solutions and tools
- Experience in data protection and data privacy considerations in implementing various IT or IT security solutions
- Knowledge of cloud security, M365 security, multi-factor authentication approaches, threat and vulnerability management, and deception or threat intelligence technologies
- Experience with computer systems administration, computer networks, virtualisation technologies and programming
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous contract day rate, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.