Incident Response Consultant/Senior Consultant
Stott and May has a fantastic opportunity for a Senior/Incident Response Consultants with IT and information security experience. This is a full-time role that comes with a generous salary, some excellent benefits, and remote working opportunities.
In this Senior Incident Response Consultant role, you will act as a technical resource – leveraging your knowledge and skills to deliver cybersecurity expertise, solutions, and services to clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Operating as a technical resource and actively participating in DFIR investigations
- Authoring comprehensive engagement deliverables for technical and managerial audiences
- Fostering client relationships by providing support, information, and guidance
- Utilizing automation, orchestration, and scripting to reduce manual processes
The successful Incident Response Consultant will possess a desire to improve capabilities with network traffic analysis, host forensics, malware handling, and log review. You will need experience with Digital Forensics & Incident Response (DFIR) methodology and process as well as experience performing incident response investigations.
We are looking for the following incident response skills:
- Industry-related solutions (EDR, SIEM, NDR, FW, NGAV, Velociraptor, OSQuery, etc)
- Common programming languages including PowerShell, Python, BASH, Go, or others
- Awareness of attacker techniques, advanced threat groups, and integration of intelligence into an investigation
- Cloud technologies for the enterprise, such as Amazon Web Services, G Suite, Office 365, and Azure
If you think you'd excel in this Incident Response Consultant job, please apply today!
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.