Head of PMO - Setting up PMO/ Stakeholder management
A Head of PMO is required by a global organisation in Oxfordshire (2 days required onsite per week), where you will be responsible for supporting the Heads of Portfolio Delivery to ensure that portfolios are run effectively, reporting is clear, and that governance is consistent, effective and clear.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Head of PMO to join a newly formed team and someone who has a track record of delivering projects as well as significant experience setting up and delivering PMO services.
As the Head of PMO you will be take full ownership of the end-to-end planning cycles, cross portfolio dependency mapping, consolidated financial management, reporting and insight and maintaining an overall view of all portfolios. You will be responsible for assuring assumptions, dependencies, risks, issues and decisions are consistently tracked, managed and resolved across portfolios and support and manage governance frameworks ensuring clear decision making, quality inputs and tracking of decisions.
Along with a strong experience in a similar role, the Head of PMO will also have the following:
- A strong background and understanding of project, programme and portfolio management methodologies and delivery models for change initiatives
- A strong PMO background including knowledge of PMO methodologies and support of major programmes
- Understanding of financial processes including forecasting, capitalisation and business case preparation
- Demonstrated ability to execute roadmap planning, dependency management, risk management and strategic planning
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to build collaborative relationships whilst holding to account and having challenging conversations
2 stage interview process
Send your CV now for consideration. Interviews to be held as early as next week.