Grants Manager / Salesforce - REMOTE Contract
- Posted 28 February 2023
- Salary 60-100/h
- LocationSan Francisco
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Remote
Do you have grant management experience, and are you seeking a new remote contract? Stott & May US is helping a collaborative company recruit a Grants Manager/Salesforce, and the remote role comes with a contract rate of $70 per hour.
As a Grants Manager, you will manage ongoing grants management, user support, training and enhanced implementation.
In your first few weeks in this grants management role, you can expect to:
- Manage day-to-day grants operations, systems, data, and workflow
- Develop, recommend, and implement compliant and efficient policies and processes related to the grants lifecycle
- Provide user support (Helpdesk, Training)
- Ensure enhanced implementation.
To apply for this grant manager role, you will need 5-7 years of experience in grants management and 2-3 years supervising employees. You will also require the following:
- Experience training colleagues and external partners
- Experience working in a foundation, non-profit or consulting firm, such as law, accounting, or general business consulting
- In-depth understanding of current IRS regulations related to grant-making from private foundations, public charities and donor advised funds
- Expertise in producing high-quality reports of data and other related grant information, maintaining integrity of data within a database.
In return for your collaborative approach and commitment, you will receive a contract hourly rate of $70, joining a friendly and inclusive culture.
To apply for this remote Grants Manager/Salesforce contract, please contact Stott & May US today. Please refer any friends or colleagues for this role or direct them to our Careers page on our website.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.