About the Company:
Stott and May are partnered with a groundbreaking solution in the IAM/Security space. This enterprise Identity Data Fabric company provides the cornerstone of complex identity architectures in today’s digital world. It’s fast and easy to put identity data to work, connecting many disparate data sources across legacy and cloud infrastructures in real-time, without disruption. This solution creates a solid identity foundation that speeds the success of initiatives, including single sign-on, M&A integrations, identity governance and administration, cloud directory deployments, hybrid and multi-cloud environments, customer identity and access management, and more.
Their world-leading technology, which simplifies the underlying complexities of integrating disparate systems and lets their customers focus on growing their businesses. All this is enabled by their team of first-class people. The main headquarters are in Novato, CA and additional offices in Chicago, Washington DC, Texas, and New York.
Skills and Experience
They are looking for an exceptional sales leader who combines conceptual solution understanding with consultative selling experience. You will have a strong technical foundation. You have abilities to establish strong credibility with senior technology executives, able to inspire confidence, understand their challenges and show how our software solution can simplify and accelerate their business. You have an established network of executive relationships.
To apply for the Enterprise Account Executive role, you should have:
- A minimum of seven years of experience in selling complex, enterprise software solutions to large enterprises
- One to two years experience of selling Identity and Access Management or Middleware solutions to large enterprises
- A successful record of opening new doors, finding new opportunities, and building new relationships at the executive decision-maker level
- A good conceptual understanding of software architectures together with the ability to analyze requirements, and understand and explain concepts of middleware and data-driven system integration
- Knowledge of consultative selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, etc.
If this remote Enterprise Account Executive job excites and motivates you, please apply with Stott and May today.