Director of Engineering
Our client is building a powerful cybercrime investigation platform and is looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join and lead our newly formed team. Our dozens of Fortune 500 customers love our ability to respond rapidly to new challenges and our commitment to making the world a safer place.
In this role you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front-end and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
The ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back-end languages. You love startup culture, working as part of a high-performing team that looks out for each other, and embrace our mission of making cybercrime more difficult.
· Meeting with our threat researchers and CEO to define the scope and scale of software projects.
· Designing software system architecture.
· Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
· Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
· Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
· Writing technical documents.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Previous experience as a full stack engineer at a high-growth startup.
· Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
· Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
· Advanced troubleshooting skills.
· Good communication skills.
· Fully remote
· Health Performance Bonuses: each employee receives a $150 stipend each month to use toward activities that improve mental or physical health (e.g., gyms, massages, classes, etc)
· Highly competitive medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
· Unlimited PTO (we encourage everyone take at least one week per quarter)
· There are two optional team off-sites at different locations in the U.S. throughout the year.
· Equity ownership