Digital Product Design Lead
Hybrid working – Office is based in Berkshire
Salary up to £75K per annum (DOE)
Stott and May are proud to be working with a fast growing, family run business within the retail/ecommerce space!
Are you looking for your next adventure where you can really make a difference?
- Lead, coach and mentor a growing team of 3
- Responsible for creating the Product Design strategy and vision for the company
- Work closely with Product team on future roadmap ideas and concepts from Product discovery through to delivery
- Design and oversee the development of new products from conception to launch, working with cross-functional teams throughout the process
- Continuously iterate on designs based on feedback from users, stakeholders, and other team members
- Help define and evolve the company’s design language and style guide
- Have a strong understanding of user-centred design techniques
- Expertise in UX/UI design principles and methodologies
- Solid leadership skills
- Agile environment experience
- Personable and creative
- Figma, and user testing software experience
- Experience of working in a direct-to-consumer commerce environment
If this sounds like you, please apply today with your up-to-date CV! We look forward to hearing from you.