Back to jobs
DevOps Engineer - Contract
- Posted 06 March 2023
- Salary 60 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameAna Dragulescu
- Remote working Remote
In this contract role, you will play an integral role in the high satisfaction of this organization’s clients through the design and development of scalable, high-quality services and solutions.
This is a remote opportunity, commencing 2 March 2023 for up to one year and open to C2C!
- Work in close partnership with application teams to build new systems
- Identify and secure public cloud services, automate provisioning, and build a highly resilient and scalable infrastructure
- Partner with colleagues from across Technology and Risk to ensure an outstanding, useable, and robust experience for development teams building and deploying their applications into public cloud environments
- Support continuous integration and continuous delivery activities
- Communicate technical concepts effectively, both written and verbally
- Effectively understand and translate requirements into technical solutions
- Help to define, communicate and promote best practices for public cloud application development across the department
- Develop software and tools to secure and automate cloud infrastructure and software delivery capabilities
- Experience with Infrastructure as code – Terraform, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Amazon ECR images using Amazon ECS, Container Experience
- Experience with AWS RDS, Multi-Zone understanding
- Experience with Amazon ElastiCache Redis, Cache experience
- Experience with version control using Git, concurrent versioning systems
- Preferred Qualifications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect (Associate)
- Deep Experience in designing, and developing applications in Cloud Environment (AWS) –
- Serverless, containers, virtual machines, networking, security.
- Experience with CICD – gitlab (preferred)
- Knowledge on Database, Logging and Monitoring is a plus.
If you would like to learn more about this role, please apply here and I will get in touch!