Exadel are looking for Delivery Managers to be part of their exciting growth plans in the LATAM region. As service delivery manager you will be responsible for making sure that services are being seamlessly delivered to our clients. You will play a vital role in boosting the user experience by ensuring the smooth delivery of top-notch services that meet and exceed our customer demands.
Exadel delivers digital transformation services and custom software solutions for some of the world’s most notable brands such as Google, Adobe, eBay, and HP. They are recognized by independent IT analysts as one of the leading agile software development service providers and have a rich history of contributing towards opensource. In 2021, the business experienced a record-breaking, 35% YoY, increase in growth - making it a go-to-employer for talented technology professionals seeking to accelerate their career development in a people-first environment.
We’d like you to impress us with:
- 3+ years in management positions
- Knowledge of Scrum and Kanban basics (PSM-I certificate is a plus)
- Experience working as a Scrum Master
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Understanding of software development and project management practices and tools
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing development and delivery of company projects
- Managing and optimizing the flow of value using various tools including Jira, Confluence, and other information radiators
- Establishing and communicating calendars for releases and product increments
- Facilitating ceremonies
- Tracking the execution and delivery of releases
- Planning capacity
- Managing risks and dependencies
- Escalating and tracking impediments
- Improving the flow of value through assessing and improving practices
- Developing coding and development standards, ensuring solutions are suitably assured and of high quality
- Understanding user requirements
- Providing leadership and innovation across all aspects of technology development
- Providing support and mentoring to technical team leads
- Leading and managing technical delivery resources
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed
- Using Agile methodologies to maintain a strong focus on delivery priorities, holding others to account for delivery, and swiftly responding to changing requirements
What you’ll get in return:
- Investment in your professional development (internal and external courses/events).
- Regular company socials and events.
- Access to internal global communities and interest groups.
- CSR and community giveback programs.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- The chance to be one of the founding members of the LATAM team.
The People-First Culture at Exadel
People drive Exadel’s success and sit at the heart of their culture and values. Exadel strives to understand its employees as diverse individuals. Empowering them to leverage their strengths to create outstanding results and career experiences. Everyone’s contributions count at Exadel - no matter how big or small.