Do you have DevOps or software developer experience and are seeking a new remote contract role? Then we want to hear from you! Stott and May is working with a helping a cyber-security firm find a full-time CyberArk Security Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive contract rate.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do in your first week:
- Design, implement and create workflows
- Create workflows and policies
- Review current CyberArk component configurations - Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, PSMP and AIM as per the client requirements.
To apply for this role, you'll need experience with different Windows/Unix platforms in a large multi-system environment. You'll also need:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft’s Active directory infrastructure able to gather the information requested
- An understanding of High-Availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
- The ability to describe highly technical information at an understandable level to any audience
To apply for this inclusive and collaborative Remote contract CyberArk Security Engineer job, please contact Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.