Do you have Azure experience, and are you seeking a new contract ? If so, we want to hear from you! Stott and May are helping a collaborative company recruit a skilled Azure Active Directory Specialist to join their inclusive and talented team. This contract Azure AD Specialist role comes with an attractive daily rate and the opportunity to join a positive and diverse workplace culture.
As a flexible Azure Active Directory Specialist, you will provide support for Azure AD services-related matters during the lifecycle of the mentioned project and technical services in specifications, integration, test, acceptance and deployment stages. You will also contribute to deploying public cloud-related services in the development, test and production environments.
In your first few weeks in this Azure Active Directory Specialist role, you can expect to:
- Document installation and operational procedures for further deployments, including documenting public cloud services release deliverables on Azure/Azure AD components
- Provide information regarding Azure AD/Azure components requested by other services
- Give support for the preparation and implementation of recovery and contingency exercises
- Provide engineering and installation services within the public cloud services scope
- Furnish 3rd level support for service incidents and establish health checks and standard operational procedures
To apply, you will need expertise in Azure Active Directory with Azure AD Connect (Cloud Provisioning). You will also require knowledge of local AD domain services concepts (users, groups, computer objects, OUs) and ECB implementation. Additional requirements include:
- Expertise in performing knowledge transfers to other teams, including product teams, on technologies in the scope of Azure LZ using Confluence, Darwin or Teams
- Familiarity with deploying artefacts using GitLab, Terraform and Vault
- Background in dealing with RF/IM/CR/CIP tickets as part of an engineering team for the Azure landing zone
- Ability to support maintenance activities outside of standard business hours and weekends
- Flexibility to provide on-call support
To learn more and apply for this contract Azure Active Directory Specialist job in Germany please get in touch with Stott and May today.
Helping you build the right team by being on your team. Talent and teamwork are at the heart of successful growth business. Stott and May are changing the way companies acquire technology talent. We help our partners develop more engaging hiring processes through highly tailored talent solutions.