Location – Anywhere in the UK (Remote Working)
Salary - £70,000/£75,000 per annum + Bonus + Stock Options
Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Be part of something and join our client as an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect, based anywhere in the UK, delivering Cloud Advisory services across multiple clients.
Please note - In order to be able to complete this position you must be eligible and willing to undergo SC Clearance.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers, and a cycle to work scheme. Your future duties and responsibilities. The AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect will act as the focus of an Infrastructure Team developing Infrastructure solutions, contributing general technical knowledge and experience. You’ll set and manage stakeholder expectations, advise on price and performance, develop relationships and align technology with our customer’s goals.
On top of this, additional responsibilities include:
• Ensure infrastructure risks are managed • Support formal and informal technical reviews.
• Coordinate plans and actions with the project manager to make best use of available resources
• Support the development of team members by knowledge sharing and mentoring.
The role may require travel to various client sites and other offices as necessary.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Significant AWS architectural experience, AWS certifications.
• Ability to review technical designs and ensure requirements are met.
• Identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues.
• Ability to generate accurate cost estimates for infrastructure elements in small/medium projects.
• Ability to share knowledge at an architect level.
• Experience of presenting solutions to clients.
• Experience of capacity and performance management.