- Posted 14 October 2021
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameCallum Gough-Mackay
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
Remote Working - Can be based anywhere in the UK!
Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Be part of something and join as an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect, based anywhere in the UK, delivering Cloud Advisory services across multiple clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The AWS Cloud Infrastructure Architect will act as the focus of an Infrastructure Team developing Infrastructure solutions, contributing general technical knowledge and experience. You’ll set and manage stakeholder expectations, advise on price and performance, develop relationships and align technology with our customer’s goals.
On top of this, additional responsibilities include:
• Ensure infrastructure risks are managed
• Support formal and informal technical reviews.
• Coordinate plans and actions with the project manager to make best use of available resources
• Support the development of team members by knowledge sharing and mentoring.
The role may require travel to various client sites and other offices as necessary.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Significant AWS architectural experience, AWS certifications.
• Ability to review technical designs and ensure requirements are met.
• Identify, assess and mitigate technical and non-technical issues.
• Ability to generate accurate cost estimates for infrastructure elements in small/medium projects.
• Ability to share knowledge at an architect level.
• Experience of presenting solutions to clients.
• Experience of capacity and performance management.
Demonstrated Skills and Experience:
• Proven track record in leading the development of a range of Infrastructure solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements.
• Alternative Core infrastructures.
• Security and PKI.
• Identify and access management.
• Desktop deployment.
• Configuration management.
• Application virtualisation.