Asset Management Administrator (Software Development) – Contract – 6 Months – Remote
Skills – Asset Management, Asset Management Administrator, Software Development, Asset Lifecycle Management
My client who is a leader in the Automotive Manufacturing space is currently looking to on board an experienced Asset Management Administrator with some software development skills who feels comfortable in developing systems to manage a software/hardware asset lifecycle.
The role will allow individuals to work entirely remotely with my client’s time zone in CST. This is for an initial 6-Month contract with extensions to follow.
- My client is seeking an Asset Management Admin with some software development skills who feels comfortable developing systems to manage a software and hardware asset lifecycle.
- As part of the Enterprise Technology Asset Management team, you will contribute to defining, designing, and implementing the company-wide Asset Management Lifecycle. You will work with other highly qualified architects, admins and engineers.
- You’ll have hands-on experience building custom solutions, maintenance, and ongoing operational excellence of production systems. You will also work cross-functionally, write solid documentation, and thrive in an agile environment.
- Your main activities center around designing, building, testing, and implementation of the complete asset management lifecycle in an enterprise environment.
- You will work with the Digital Workplace, IT Infrastructure, and other business teams to deliver quality solutions and documentation, including clear procedures and work instructions.
- By working together with these teams, you will prepare solutions designs and support the end-user with migration activities into the new infrastructure, custom solutions, and ongoing maintenance.
- 5+ years of experience in Software/Hardware Asset Management, certification in SAM PRO is a bonus
- 5+ years of experience with IT enterprise technologies
- Experience with top-tier asset management platforms like ServiceNow, Jira Service Management, Asset Panda, etc.
- Experience creating dashboards and reports
- Strong knowledge of compliance with company licensing standards and auditing process as it relates to the technology and automotive industries
- From a security point of view, it's important for you to be familiar with Cloud App Security
- Excellent knowledge of UI/UX.
- Experience with ticket cues (Service Now, JIRA) & change management
- Strong problem-solving, data visualization, and communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with vendors on requirements
- Knowledge and execution of Postman, Python is a big bonus