We are looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to take immediate ownership of the development and execution of various demand-centric marketing programs inside our business by collaborating with internal and external resources. This role is key to the expansion of our business, with the primary goal of generating net-new leads and closed deals, by helping enhance marketing programs that build awareness, create demand, and deliver quantifiable results for the greater go-to-market organization.
Our ideal candidate must have prior experience building strategies for various demand generation campaigns, ideally within the cyber security sector.
The core responsibilities of this role will be: to develop an overall marketing campaign plan with senior leadership, run impactful B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, advertising, webinars, social media, SEO, and events), and create marketing content and sales tools to support our team – with the main outcome being the generation of business leads and revenue for the business. You will be a one of the primary marketing resources the international business and have a high degree of responsibility for both the strategy & execution of the program.
· Plan, manage, and execute outbound marketing campaigns, webinars, events, and other activities to drive prospect engagement, market expansion, and generate demand.
· Lead the development of impactful B2B marketing campaigns across multiple channels (email, advertising, webinars, social, SEO, events, etc)
· Measure and report on the results of marketing campaigns to identify areas for improvement and ensure that campaigns are meeting their objectives.
· Interpret analysis to identify trends and make adjustments to optimize campaign performance and generate high-quality leads supporting high conversion ratios
· Collaborate with Sales teams to design marketing collateral, including presentations, whitepapers, sales enablement materials, emails, brochures, case studies, etc.
· Work with the BDRs to ensure we leverage partner marketing opportunities and support growth in pipeline.
· Deliver comprehensive campaign metrics and actionable insights to stakeholders and senior management
· 5+ years of marketing experience in a similar demand generation role.
· Proven track record of generating net-new leads and closed deals via complex marketing campaigns.
· Market experience within Cyber Security, Data Security, Encryption, or similar field.
· Startup or Scaleup experience.
· Strategic thinker and great storyteller with the ability to communicate a compelling vision, values, and strategy for partner success.
· Excellent written, communication, and verbal skills.
· Proven ability to produce consistent results while working remotely.
· Dynamic, creative, and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Bachelor’s degree in PR, Marketing, or related field preferred.
· Knowledge of various marketing automation and partner tracking software