In this VP of Sales role, you be managing a team to sell an Enterprise platform that allows manufacturers to make business critical decisions, in relation to their manufacturing operations.
The software combines a strong Manufacturing Execution System with Artificial Intelligence, to provide additional capabilities such as Analytics, Workflow Orchestration and Low Code Application Development.
This role would include US wide coverage, with vertically led opportunities in Food & Beverage, CPG, Life Sciences, Med Device, Automotive, High Tech and Semi-Conductor.
The foundation of the company is solid. The leader of the business is a well known and respected figure in the manufacturing software space, the backer is a billionaire angel investor, and the current customer base includes some leading blue chip names.
Package would include an OTE of $400k (possibly more the right individual), uncapped bonus, and equity.
- Drive top line revenue and profitability targets and meet or exceed those targets by positioning our solutions.
- Work closely with the executive team to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities.
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting.
- Build a cohesive short, medium and long term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing; sales; product/service and customer success teams.
- Create a ‘lean start up’ mentality of constant experimentation and learning.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications.
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Inspire customer success leadership to define and deliver on the customer value proposition, without sacrificing profitability targets.
- Propel sales leadership to develop and implement revenue driving strategies, which create long-term customer and business value.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Oversee all Channel/Partner Development -- adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners if applicable.
- Leverage customer research to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
- 10+ years executive level experience in leading sales, lead generation and marketing teams in a SaaS/enterprise software environment
- Mastery of negotiations and contractual terms analysis
- MBA in sales, business or a technology field
- A curiosity focused on finding new ways to market a product
- Experience with the development and roll-out of sales training program
- Demonstrable experience designing and/or identifying repeatable and scalable operations
- An operator's understanding of the sales funnel data and management
- Business intelligence, data analytics, and reporting industry background preferred
- The product and marketplace authority necessary to influence product management, marketing, design, operations and engineering
Interested in learning more? Then apply today.