Our client, a High-Growth SaaS organization with an award winning software product, is seeking a highly motivated and growth centric VP of Sales to join their team. They have been in a niche market for about 10+ years, bootstrapping their growth and becoming a highly profitable business for the later 5.
The current market has shown to be an inflection point in their growth – with massive increase in demand for their type of product. We’re on the look for a VP of sales to help create sustainable growth in the market, scale out the organization, and create repeatable processes that lead to consistent new-logo acquisition.
They’re urgently looking, but patiently waiting, for the right VP to come in and capitalize on already high demand for their offering. Here are a few things we’re looking for:
What you’ll do:
- Work with C-level executives to develop scalable growth plans for the revenue organization, working initially as a player/coach and scaling the organization around you.
- Build, implement, optimize, and manage systems/processes related to lead generation and sales.
- Develop and analyze reports on sales activity to identify trends and areas for improvement; manage the team to realize improvements suggested.
- Recruiting, onboarding, training, and continued success of new team members across the sales organization.
- Execute upon lead generation and sales initiatives to set baselines and team objectives; aligning with distinct revenue goals set forth by you and the CEO.
- Work closely with CEO to align sales activity with company vision and mission, representing the brand in a very high regard.
Skills and Background you’ll bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in a sales leadership position in an enterprise software environment.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods; ideally with experience building a sales organization from the ground up and selling into greenfield territory.
- Strong working knowledge of the SaaS systems and the technical information needed to sell software products.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.