Vice President of Marketing- Hybrid in Denver, Colorado (weekly not monthly)
Our client is actively seeking a dynamic and visionary Vice President of Marketing to spearhead their global marketing initiatives by unifying brand strategies across the organization and driving consumer engagement.
Unified Brand Strategy and Consumer Engagement:
- Develop and execute a global marketing mindset to ensure unified messaging adoption across the organization- defining and guiding innovative brand strategies.
- Drive consumer engagement across all brands and categories, maximizing awareness and sales through integrated programs.
- Provide strategic insights for impactful and relevant brand storylines, messaging, and visuals.
Marketing Strategy and Growth:
- Develop marketing strategies for company growth, entering new categories, markets, and services.
- Collaborate with the sales team to gather customer & market data for adjusting marketing strategies.
- Oversee creative production work and identify the most effective offline marketing channels.
Website Product Management and Optimization:
- Oversee the design, functionality & user experience of the DTC site to improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with UX, Creative, & Marketing to enhance site performance and optimize user journeys.
- Conduct regular audits and analysis of website performance, implementing new technologies for customer experience enhancement.
Partnership and Vendor Management:
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with external vendors, agencies, and technology partners to enhance e-commerce capabilities and drive innovation.
- Negotiate contracts, manage vendor relationships, and ensure SLAs are met.
- Minimum of fifteen years of relevant work experience in merchandising/marketing, E-commerce, and technology supporting CPG brands and retailers.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a managerial/leadership role with direct reports or experience building out teams.
- Experience using Salesforce Commerce Cloud, including detailed knowledge of a modern architectural framework.
- Ability to develop and execute a long-term e-commerce strategy aligned with overall company goals, staying ahead of emerging trends and technologies in the e-commerce space.
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth, managing P&L, and utilizing data-driven decision-making for customer analytics and LTV optimization.
- Experience overseeing the design, functionality, and user experience of Direct-to-Consumer sites to enhance conversion rates and improve customer journeys.