Role: Technical Data Analyst
Hybrid: 2 days in office a week
Salary: £65,000-£70,000 + Bonus up to 15% *(Can double to 30%)
A Lloyd's of London Syndicate are currently looking for a Technical Data Analyst to join the business as they grow their data capabilities from scratch. Working in a lean set up, you will be working alongside the Data Analytics Team to deploy automated and highly efficient analytic solutions.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
- Translate business requirements into technical reporting specifications
- Facilitate communication and coordination between the IT and Data Analytics team
- Maintain a deep understanding of the data infrastructure, systems, and tools used within the organisation
- Assist customers in integrating with the trading platform's API leveraging in-depth knowledge of the platform's data structure and microservices
- Define and implement testing strategies for data tasks and perform user story testing, ensuring data quality and accuracy
- Experience in supporting the development and maintenance of data platforms
- Working experience with Azure data services such as: Data Factory, Synapse Analytics, SQL and PowerBI
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Commercial experience of developing and managing detailed system test plans and activities
- Ideally has worked within Insurance or broader Financial Services
Please note, sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.