- Posted 16 November 2021
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameCallum Gough-Mackay
- Remote working Remote
Solution Architect – Supply Chain Planning – S4/HANA
Contract Length – 6 months
Location – Remote Working
As a Supply Chain Planning Solutions Architect you will facilitate the implementation and support of the Demand Planning, SAP S4/HANA Materials Management module design and Supply Network planning (SAP IBP).
The Architect will be responsible for supply chain solutions, architecture and recommending best practices. Responsibilities will include providing inputs to the functional / technical team(s) working on a “greenfield” S4/HANA pan-European programme.
This role reports into the Head of Solution Architecture with regular interactions with each ITLT member and the Program Managers.
Outputs & Accountabilities
· Manage relationships with key Supply Chain stakeholders in the business and System Integrator to realise significant value in SAP S/4 HANA contributing to the continued success of the business
· Is the subject matter expert in analysing the groups supply chain business processes and takes ownership for the Demand Planning, SAP MM and SAP IBP domains as the Supply Chain Planning Architect
· Review the supply chain processes and provide recommendations on process improvements using SAP S/4 HANA
· Responsible for supply chain planning process management in line with group standards and ensures the implementation of such processes in SAP S/4 HANA project and applicable planning platforms.
· Responsibility for alignment of e2end supply chain processes across departments, locations, branch-offices, and countries. Coordinate with local and divisional and global Process Owner.
· Make recommendations on implementation of the SAP applications, as well as integration with third party systems
· Ensure the SAP governance and best practices from Supply Chain Planning domain perspective
Skills and Competencies
· 10+ years’ experience in similar roles, encompassing Solution Architecture, and SDLC within medium to large scale Projects in the Supply Chain Planning function.
· 5+ years’ experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP’s supply chain process solutions. Involved with 2-3 full life cycle SAP Implementations.
· Experience with the Buy/Sell and Toller Operating models.
· Experience with a Hub MDG model approach.
· Integration experience with Supply Chain Planning, Manufacturing and Warehouse Management with EWM and IM.
· Knowledge of overall Supply Chain data design, S&OP processes, including experience of data management. Able to architect functional solutions covering the end to end integration of SAP MM with other applications.
· Knowledge/Expertise in configuration and implementation of:
o Inventory Management
o Demand Planning
o Supply Network Planning
o Stock Transfer and Intercompany processes