Sr. Channel Manager (Security/Compliance)
Industry: Automation Compliance
Role: Sr. Channel Manager
Location: Remote - US-based
This Series B firm (backed by Accomplice Ventures & Kleiner Perkins) is moving into its next phase of growth building out its Channel partnerships program. You'd be able to call upon your experience and network to create an expansive program that, when launched, will be a pivotal turning point for the company.
This company has been a true disrupter in the Compliance space. Over the last 2 years, they've built an end-to-end security compliance automation platform that allows companies of all sizes to simplify their audits and strengthen their security posture - what used to take up to a year or more can now be in just days.
2021 Company Highlights
- Achieved 10x revenue growth and 7x customer growth
- Expanded the team by over 900% (80 people coast to coast)
- Built out 100+ integrations resulting in less manual work for its customers
Who you are:
- Passionate about building something new at a fast-growing SaaS company
- 5+ years of experience building partnerships with MSPs, resellers, or channels in the security or compliance space
- Successful track record of sourcing, developing, and growing partnerships
- Knowledge of SaaS or security business models
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency who can hit the ground running
What you'll do
- Develop the MSP & reseller strategic partner playbook
- Own deal structure, negotiations, and implementation of engagements
- Build out programs to effectively onboard partners and measure their performance
- Create a pipeline of opportunities for partnerships that will result in incremental revenue
- Establish mutual GTM plans with partners and internal teams
The team is 100% remote and seeks to immediately fill the role with the right candidate.