- Posted 29 September 2021
- LocationIdaho City
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameJames Canosa
- Remote working Remote
About the role
Our Summit Level Salesforce Consulting Partner is looking for a talented Technical Architect to join their team. In this role, you will assess customer architecture; design secure, high-performance technical solutions ETE on the Salesforce platform across all domains, communicate those technical solutions effectively to a variety of clients stakeholders and ensure a robust delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
If you have true technical depth and breadth across the Salesforce platform, operate best when wearing multiple hats architecting technical, scalable, high-quality business solutions to be built on the Salesforce platform and loves articulating the value of recommended solutions and approach to customers - then this is the role for you.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or other technical degree or equivalent work experience
- An extensive portfolio of software development experience with a clear record of success
- Salesforce certifications and FSC specific experience
- Robust experience developing custom solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, SOQL, and Lightning Components
- Deep experience developing APIs, integrations, and microservices
- Sound assessment skills of the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Demonstrated experience architecting services integrations with data extraction, transformation, and load solutions
- Thrives in a team-based, high energy, and fast-paced environment.
- Service-oriented and innately driven to produce outstanding customer satisfaction and results
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Analytical and prone to logically and methodically working through problems
- Strong aptitude for prioritization and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Possess a sense of urgency with strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- A team player with a positive demeanor with exceptional interpersonal skills with respect to internal and external interactions and relationships.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable (up to 25% travel projected).
- A desire to proactively contribute to, and enhance team outputs.