- Posted 28 March 2022
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameAnna Higgins
- Remote working Remote
We are hiring for one of our clients who are a product-based Technology company.
This client offers a fantastic working environment, empowering their teams to make decisions that drive business value without red-tape and push the boundaries of technical innovation. They follow an agile process, moving quickly, solving difficult problems in new ways, and empowering everyone to have a voice in the direction of their products. They invest heavily in automated testing, take code reviews seriously and prioritize refactoring. They provide opportunities to use new technologies and work in different areas of codebase.
This role includes development using Apex, Lightning Web Components, Platform Events as well as other modern technologies.
- Developing features on the Salesforce platform using Apex, Lightning Web Components, Platform Events and other modern technologies
- Taking user stories from idea to implementation including work estimation, collaboration with our product team, development, testing, code review and deployment
- Actively collaborating with the other engineers on the squad through code reviews, pair programming, interactive design sessions and team retrospectives
- Developing automated tests as a part of your development process
- 5+ years software development experience on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Comfort working with REST APIs to access and retrieve data
- Experience working in an agile environment such as SCRUM or Kanban is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certifications are a plus