We are partnered with one of the most exciting digital transformation consulting firms out there and they are on the search for *four* Senior Software Engineers to join their team for a brand new contract!
You will work in an Extreme Programming environment which relies on Test Driven Development, Pair Programming and constant collaboration!
As a Senior member on the Software Engineering team, you will be a developer who sees the benefits of mentoring those around you, teaching your client partners the reasons behind Agile practices, and will constantly be looking for ways to improve best practices within the team.
The team you are joining is highly collaborative, and even more passionate than they are collaborative! The Software Engineers on your team care about the quality of code they deliver and the speed it takes to do so. You will be a leading force in the Engineering Team's product and delivery, while staying close to the client and their business needs.
- 6+ years of Software Development experience in a variety of programming languages
- 2+ years of experience of
- Strong communication skills and interest in a pair-programming environment
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile methodologies
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- Experience with Spring Boot, React.JS , and Redux
- Experience developing cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience in training, mentoring and/or upskilling engineers
- Experience building and deploying in a continuous delivery environment
- Experience working directly with clients
- Experience with event streaming (e.g. Kafka) a plus
- Experience with DoD, especially at a DoD "Software Factory"
- Experience at Pivotal Labs
Please Note: All of the work in this area is with Federal Government customers that require our employees involved with their projects be U.S. citizens. As such, this role requires U.S. citizenship. If hired, you would also be required to go through a background investigation for Public Trust Clearance. Ability to obtain a Secret or Top Secret Clearance preferred.
This employer is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider you for this role regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.