Do you want to be part of the Sustainability Megatrend?
Stott and May are excited to partner with an innovative SAAS company that is reshaping the manufacturing industry. Their product is a digital twin platform that uses AI to connect and enrich cross-departmental data into live models for analysis, and decision support, helping manufacturing companies with complex supply chains to accelerate product development, build resilience or reduce costs.
On the back of tremendous success, they are expanding their already 100% remote team in Germany
- ????Working within the Backend Engineering team you will be responsible for driving the development of core features of their API-first platform.
- You will need to understand the business challenges, propose a solution using our framework, validate the idea with the team and build the back-end service.
- All of our solutions have a data component, which means that you build end-to-end data pipelines and AI models needed for your APIs
- You will also collaborate with the front-end team to direct the necessary work to complete our service
- Degree in computer science or similar
- 4+ years of professional experience working with Python ideally in a B2B function
- Experience working with up to date frameworks (e.g. Flask, Bottle, Django), and building REST API's
- Solid understanding of databases and SQL, preferably graph databases (OrientDB or Neo4j)
- Experience building data pipelines with complex data
- Bonus points if you have experience working within AWS environments
- It's an English speaking environment and you should be comfortable speaking with customers clearly to understand requirements
- Be part of the sustainability megatrend
- Do amazing work with an international and passionate team
- Open collaborative environment who like to try new ideas
- Work in a company that embraces diversity and look for team members who have different skills but similar values
- 30 days vacation
- 100% Remote working if this is your preference
- Provided with Hardware to carry out your day to day tasks