Senior Java QA – Argentina
A global, enterprise level Software Development business who have been delivering digital transformation services and custom software solutions for various Fortune 500 clients are expanding and as a result, are building a team of QA Engineers in Argentina which you could be a part of!
As Senior Java QA, you will be involved in providing the best quality tests and actively participate in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts and administrators.
This role will allow you to interact with stakeholders and the customer, will provide you with the chance to work on the latest technologies and trends from a development, architecture and cloud stand-point.
Experience and skills required:
- 2+ years’ experience with building and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Cucumber
- Experience with BDD
- Experience with REST API testing tools
- Good knowledge in test cases design techniques
- Understanding of test framework layers
- Experience with performance testing tools
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product
- Provide the best quality tests
- Create plans, test scenarios, test cases, and test reports
- Participate actively in the software development process and in cooperation with programmers, analysts, and administrators
- Develop and improve a set of methodologies, procedures, and tools used in the testing field
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within CI infrastructure
- Create technical and utility documentation
There hasn’t been a better time to join this business due to the exciting work and growth they’re experiencing, so if you would like to be one of the first people within this Software Engineering team in Argentina and make an impact, please apply for further information and immediate consideration.