- Posted 13 October 2021
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameJames Canosa
- Remote working Hybrid/Flexible
About the role
Our Summit Level, Salesforce partner are looking for an experienced Senior Engagement Manager to lead, mentor, and coach their project teams. This is a full-time position, and it comes with a favorable salary and benefits package.
This seasoned Project/Program Management professional will be the escalation point/lead across some of the highest profile Salesforce projects in the ecosystem. Where Customer Success is of great importance.
What you will be doing:
If you were working here already, here are some of the things you would have been working on last week:
- Project planning, requirements gathering, solution design, development, system, and user testing, deployment, training, and post-go-live support
- Liaising between partners, clients, and technical teams, managing customer relationships, and day-to-day interactions and escalations
- Leading process-driven customer conversations and workshops related to sales processes, customer service, marketing automation, and operational processes
Familiarity with cloud-based, enterprise-level packaged applications is essential. You will also contribute to a collaborative team environment by encouraging and leading solution sessions, internal knowledge sharing, and participate in design solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
The ideal Senior Engagement Manager candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Financial services, banking, mortgage, insurance, or other relevant sub-verticals experience
- 5+ years working in a consultant role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity, possibly as a project manager, project engineer, or IT project manager
- 2+ years project management experience deploying technical solutions for customers