Stott and May has partnered exclusive with one of the leading players in the Threat Intelligence software ecosystem, looking a Senior Business Development Representative to join the team and help build their US Sales organization.
Our client is seeing massive growth off the back of major PE funding, product growth, and entering into the US market for the first time. They have build an industry leading data science (AI/ML) and threat intelligence product suite - focused on selling to F2000 enterprise security, business and intelligence professionals make sense of the overwhelming amount of data on the web. They are considered the top data contextualization software in the threat intel space.
As a Senior Business Development Rep you will work directly with customers across a wide range of sectors and areas, giving you a unique insight into the intelligence gathering operations of some of the largest organizations in the world including Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 multinationals, public institutions, and governments.
You will prospect, build relationships with, and communicate clear product and industry information to a key set of enterprise clients - with the goal of helping develop a strong pipeline of revenue and deal flow for the organization to continue it's scaling motion.
- Hone in on our target market, business drivers and strategies so that you can develop and position products as a value add solution to enterprises
- Identify key targets, reach out to and follow up with respondents from a variety of marketing programs and internal databases to initiate conversations, learn current business programs and appropriately qualify prospects
- Execute phone calls and emails to meet your sales targets
- Nurture and manage leads until they are qualified as sales-ready
- Track all activity thoroughly in our CRM system to support account and management teams, validate activity and lead qualification reports, and provide your expanded sales team with solid prospect background to ensure high-quality prospect transition into the sales process
- 1 year of prior SDR experience or transferable market experience
- High motivation to meet and exceed your targets
- Professional persistence and ability to "think on your feet"
- Results-oriented, self-starter attitude
- Growth mentality and desire to be challenged
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written skills