- Posted 11 January 2022
- Salary Competitive
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameIan Brown
- Remote working Remote
Salesforce Technical Architect required for a major Salesforce rollout with our Texas-based customer. This position will provide vital Salesforce design expertise for the Salesforce development team.
The program of work includes a Sales and Service Cloud redevelopment (with Lightning Web Components) and from-scratch Community Cloud application development and a Marketing Cloud implementation. The customer are also using MuleSoft for their API configuration and will be deploying through a Copado environment.
This is a long-term contractor position and will be fully remote throughout the duration of the contract.
To be considered for this role you will ideally match the following criteria:
- Over ten years of experience in full lifecycle Software Development.
- More than five years of experience with the Salesforce Platform including Sales, Service and preferably Marketing Cloud
- Experience integrating Salesforce solutions using middleware technologies.
- Strong experience in relational database systems and principles of data modeling.
- Salesforce Certifications in System and Application Architect, as well as Experience Cloud, preferred.