- Posted 08 December 2021
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameChanning Muldrew
- Remote working Remote
A leading privately owned Salesforce Partner (SI) is growing with skilled hires to work on an exciting portfolio of client projects.
With a remote first culture, this value driven business encourages a fully distributed workforce as part of their mantra for success!
This is a full-time permanent position, offering a base salary between $130,000 - $150,000 alongside unique benefits in support of continuing professional development in the ecosystem.
More on their culture and brand:
- More than 50% of their delivery team is female
- They partner with underserved communities, underrepresented in technology
- They have a skills-based compensation model with visibility and parity
As a business they have a Community Cloud, Experience Cloud and Loyalty Management Cloud niche along with core Sales and Service Cloud work.
- Run Salesforce implementations with enterprise-level customers from discovery sessions to go-live.
- Bridge the gap between technical and functional teams on business transformation projects
- Design scalable, optimized business processes, and best practices across sales, service, community clouds on Salesforce platform.
- Work with Project Managers to successfully complete project to scope, budget, and timeline expectations by identifying risks, issues, key actions, and other day to day items that keep a project on track.
- Relationship builder/Effective communicator – actively seek to build positive relationships with clients, business partners, development partners and peers on other multi-functional teams.
- Seasoned experience on the Salesforce platform and a seasoned IT professional.
- Significant expertise leading Solution Design on the Salesforce platform as a consultant on project-based work.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce and declarative coding experience with the following but not limited to: Community Builder, Process Builder, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Lightning, Changesets, Formula fields, Case assignment rules, Omnichannel, and Live Agent.
- Strong foundation in web integrations and business systems with a desire to architect solutions on the platform using all the platform capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Proven ability to successfully juggle multiple projects, deliverables, and deadlines at once.
- Current Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM 201);