- Posted 29 September 2021
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineEnterprise Applications (SAP/Salesforce/MS Dynamics)
- Contact NameJames Canosa
- Remote working Remote
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an intuitive and curious Functional Architect with significant and diverse technical experience. We are looking for a full-time Functional Architect who will be based in the US. We are providing a generous salary and benefits package for this role.
As the Functional Architect, you'll be the Voice of the Customer and assume the persona of each business user profile related to requirements and user experience. You'll be a confident presenter and facilitator, obtaining customer acceptance by understanding and delivering the right strategic vision and driving the difficult conversations necessary to execute business strategies.
You will be part of an inclusive and collaborative technology team that operates within a Salesforce consultancy. A typical week as a Functional Architect will involve the following and more:
- Lead discovery sessions with customers that including deriving business requirements and business process analysis
- Drive customer Salesforce expansions and renewals by identifying potential new technologies and opportunities within the account
- Help define Critical Success Factors by User Personas
- Set project expectations and validate targeted outcomes to ensure high client satisfaction (CSAT)
The Functional Architect role will suit a web developer, software developer, embedded software engineer, or DevOps expert who can thrive in a fast-paced, agile, and ever-changing IT environment.
To apply, you must have:
- 4+ years working within a Consultant Role or a customer-facing role in an advisory capacity
- Hold one or more Salesforce.com certifications, including Salesforce Administrator
- Deep understanding of user stores, Agile methodology processes, and systems
- Practical and applied knowledge of software development best practices such as requirement tracking/documentation and code reviews