Our client, a High-Growth SaaS organization in the Cyber Security Space, is seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Manager to join their fast growing team.
This organization is under a massive growth spurt courtesy of a large ($50M) VC investment, looking to scale their sales organization with high-caliber talent. They’ve developed and brought to market a solutions for endpoint and cloud security analytics that no other organization offers - finding massive organic success over the last year and bringing on a number of enterprise clients.
They’re urgently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to come into a well supported and driven environment and help take them to the next level in both a leadership and selling capacity. You'll have the opportunity to scale a world class software sales organization and autonomously build your book of business, being supported by a world-class CRO and demand generation team, selling bleeding edge security technology and helping develop go-to-market plans. This position offers significant commission-earning potential, fast-paced career development, and numerous opportunities for personal achievement.
Candidates for this role can be completely remote across the US.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience building and leading front-line sales teams; ability to grow and scale upward with the company; second line management experience a plus.
- 10+ years direct and channel enterprise software selling experience to large enterprises, is required.
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills; ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning and diligent at measuring and communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDPICC and Challenger methodologies is a plus.
- Knowledge of cyber-security technologies, endpoint and server security concepts, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Successful experience managing a portfolio of clients consisting of large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity.
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer.
- Ability to work through procurement processes efficiently, with support from legal and finance, in order to ensure prompt deal closing.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Existing relationships with key contacts in the territory are desired but not required.