Job Title - Project Manager
Location – Milton Keynes (Hybrid Working)
Salary - £60,000 / £65,000 per annum
Our Project Managers are trusted to work closely with a wide variety of clients on challenging projects that have real world impact. We’re seeking a Project Manager to work in our asset finance sector who will be responsible for developing and delivering engagements that provide client value. You can focus your career as a subject matter expert and focus on progression and leadership.
This role would suit someone with experience as a project manager, looking for the opportunity to own and drive more and more complex projects, allowing you to stretch your skills, and make a real difference in our communities. To help you succeed, we’ll work with you to identify where we can best utilise your experience, while providing the training necessary to fulfil future roles.
Our working approach is built around our client’s needs and the needs of you, our members. In a post-pandemic world, we want to extend the offer of an open discussion to you as to whether a role can be office or remote based, flexible or hybrid and full-time, part-time or job share.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Engage with client, internal and third-party stakeholders for the projects you are allocated; building trusted relationships, and escalating within the business as required
• Ensure that we fulfil all contractual obligations to the customer in a professional, cost effective and timely manner
• Establish and ensure we meet customer expectations and agreed acceptance criteria, thereby securing customer satisfaction with our work, and enhancing our reputation
• Ensure that project change is properly managed with cost and timescale adjustments made clear to the customer in a timely and appropriate manner
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
This opportunity would suit a PM with experience of managing software or applications development projects and / or proposals, who is now looking for the next step into more complex and challenging projects, and ideally you will have experience in at least 3-4 of the following:
• Good working knowledge and experience of financial and client reporting responsibilities
• Relevant experience in leading multi-disciplined delivery teams using onshore, offshore and 3rd party capabilities
• Preparation, approval and submission of customer proposals.
• Delivery of a portfolio of smaller projects and proposals. The exact size and complexity of this portfolio will align to your demonstrable experience and include financial responsibility
• Experience in engaging with external customer stakeholders in a supply side capacity and a willingness to ensure that the services supplied meet all stakeholder needs, from a financial, delivery and quality perspective.
• Experience of asset finance clients and solutions
• Agile delivery experience, ideally as a scrum master