We are partnered with a leading EdTech platform, connecting students and teachers with the people and resources they need to reach their full potential, and our client is focused on growing their Product Management Team!
To create a world “class” user experience, we’re looking for an awesome Product Designer. You’ll work with our collaborative team, interview users, and help to create a brilliant product strategy. You’ll then craft pixel-perfect designs that sparkle and bring a delightful experience to life.
A passion for education is important, as there will be needs for non-standardized hours, but knowing you are helping students achieve their full potential is what keeps the team motivated along the way.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather customer motivations, pains and behaviors to solve complex problems on an Educational platform
- Design rapidly and iteratively on initial concepts, wireframes, and user flows, informed by user research, trends, and a splash of your design creativity
- Clearly communicate your findings and design rationales.
- Develop prototypes and detailed specs
- Design for mobile and web products.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with short feedback loops.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 8+ years of relevant design experience
- Strong background in design systems and design processes
- Expertise in user-centered design methodologies.
- Experience with conducting user research.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with multiple teams in a highly collaborative environment.
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Experience with learning services a BIG plus!
About Our EdTech LMS System
Our partner's mission is to connect all learners to the people and resources needed to achieve their full potential. They are the world's leading global education network that provides communication, collaboration, and coaching tools for all members of the school community.
So join the team that is changing how teachers and students learn - change lives, build your career and rack up the karma!